Agendas & Minutes
- Meeting are held at 7 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
- Council meetings are held the second Tuesday of every month, with one extra meeting at the end of the year. The public is invited to attend.
- Work sessions are the first Tuesday of each month with no work session in January 2017.
- 204 E Main St.
Centerville, IN 47330
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes
| View Minutes
The Town of Centerville has a five-member town council. The town has five wards from which each council member is elected. Each council member serves a four-year term. Each council member oversees various departments.
- Daniel Wandersee, Council President
Oversees General and Police Department
- Karen Pipes, Council Vice-President
Oversees Water and Fire Department
- Jack Bodiker, Council Member
Oversees Street Department
- Gary Holbert, Council Member
Oversees Wastewater and Stormwater Department
- Mark A. Tucker, Council Member
Oversees Electric Department